Can you guess the TV star face swaps?
If you’re a fan of Snapchat you are bound to have spent hours splitting your sides laughing at its many filters. The image messaging app gives users the ability to manipulate their faces into many guises – from dogs and aliens to cowboys and bizarre rainbow vomiting creatures.
Following the viral success of their filter which allows you to swap faces with someone next to you, a new filter allows you to face swap with photos from your camera roll. This leads to endless possibilities with the help of Google image search.
After chuckling away at my own face swapped with that of my 6-month old nephew’s, I decided to have a go with some famous TV stars and characters.
See if you can guess who I’ve swapped my face with? Answers will be at the bottom of the article – no peeking!
1. This Mammy cares a lot about her kids but she has no time for your feckin’ nonsense.
2. This sassy author spends less time writing crime novels and more time living them – often solving investigations before the police get a look in.
3. “I just wanted to listen to Taylor Swift alone” – this gal has a tough time after moving in with her three male housemates.
4. “Yes, may I please speak to pizza.” This fictional creator of “The Girlie Show” is an icon to women everywhere.
5. “It’s a no from me”.
6. “Oh no, you have some irregular-shaped balls” – this national treasure comments on someone’s baking abilities.
7. You don’t want to get on the wrong side of this petrolhead – for goodness sake make sure you have steak available for the man.
8. Winter is coming.
9. This TV megastar has almost 60 million followers on Instagram and calls herself “King”.
Answers: 1. Agnes Brown (Mrs Brown’s Boys), 2. Jessica Fletcher (Murder, She Wrote), 3. Jessica Day (New Girl), 4. Liz Lemon (30 Rock), 5. Simon Cowell, 6. Mary Berry, 7. Jeremy Clarkson, 8. Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones), 9. Kylie Jenner, 10. Jon Snow (Game of Thrones), 11. Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory).